On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Propose Optimally locating facilities; Estimate number of service facilities required; Calculate floor-space requirements; Propose layout of a facility.
- Introduction to Facilities Design;
- Model for Location problem;
- Product and Equipment Analysis;
- Process and Material Flow Analysis;
- Traditional Approaches to Facilities Layout;
- Model for the layout problem;
- Group Technology and Facility layout;
- Material Handling;
- Warehouse and Storage.
Published at : Updated