On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain basic concept of enterprise system for management; Explain based on fact finding case study in group; Analyze to make decision case study in enterprise systems; Analyze to make decision topic/idea of integration enterprise system activities (ERP, SCM, CRM) needed on the Company; Analyze to make decision integration application and strategy in implementation ERP on the company.
- Introduction to Enterprise Systems for Management;
- System Integration;
- Enterprise Systems Architecture;
- Development Life Cycle;
- Implementation Strategies;
- Software and Vendors Selection;
- Operations and Post-implementation;
- Program and Project Management;
- Organizational Change and Business Process Reengineering;
- Global, Ethics and Security Management;
- ERP and CRM Software;
- Supply Chain Management;
- Customer Relationship Management.
Published at :