On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain a collection of computer technologies that support managerial work— essentially, decision making; Classify business analytics activities; Analyze problems in business analytics; Design prototype strategy information system for business analytics.
- The business analytics model;
- Business analytics at the strategic level;
- Development and deployment of information at the functional level;
- Business analytics at the analytical level;
- Business analytics at the datawarehouse level;
- The Company’s collection of source data;
- Structuring of a Business Intelligence competency center;
- Assessment and prioritization of a BA projects;
- Business analytics in the future.
Published at : Updated