Learning Outcomes :
On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain Oracle 12c SQL and PL/SQL New Features; Create PL/SQL Code; Use Advanced Interface Methods; Use Oracle SerureFiles; Use Result Cache; Use Oracle SQL Developer.
- Analyzing, Profiling, and Tracing PL/SQL Code;
- Overview of PL/SQL Programming Concepts;
- Oracle 12c SQL and PL/SQL New Features;
- Designing PL/SQL Code;
- Using Collections;
- Using Advanced Interfaced Methods;
- Virtual Private Database;
- Oracle Secure Files;
- Tuning the PL/SQL Code;
- Result Cache;
- Safeguarding PL/SQL Code against SQL Injection;
- Working With Oracle SQL Developer.
Published at : Updated