On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Paraphrase Students are able to paraphrase the content of learning materials by using simple Japanese grammars and expressions; Apply Students are able to apply Japanese grammars and expressions in the form of simple conversation as well as to understand the given learning materials; Use Students are able to use basic Japanese grammars and expressions learnt not only from one particular chapter of the materials, but also by combining with other chapters to make longer conversations.
- Kore Kara Osewa ni Narimasu;
- Kore wo Kudasai;
- Sochira wa Nanji made Desuka;
- Kono Densha wa Koushien e Ikimasu;
- Isshoni Ikimasenka;
- Sorosoro Shitsurei Shimasu;
- Zannen Desu ga;
- Nanpuraa, Arimasuka;
- Kore Onegaishimasu;
- Gion Matsuri wa Dou Deshitaka;
- Betsu-betsu ni Onegai Shimasu.
Published at : Updated