On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Reproduce basic Japanese grammars and expressions from the text book orally as well as in forms of writing; Give examples of basic Japanese grammar and expressions; Use basic Japanese grammars and expressions learned not only from one particular chapter of the text book, but also by combining with other chapters to express their mind in longer sentences.
- Chapter 1: Hajimemashite;
- Chapter 2 : Kore Kara Osewa ni Narimasu;
- Chapter 3 : Kore wo Kudasai;
- Chapter 4 : Sochira wa Nanji Made Desuka?;
- Chapter 5 : Kono Densha wa Koushien e Ikimasuka?;
- Chapter 6 : Isshoni Ikimasenka;
- Chapter 7 : Irasshai;
- Chapter 8 : Sorosoro Shitsurei Shimasu;
- Chapter 9 : Zannen Desuga;
- Chapter 10 : Nanpura, Arimasuka?;
- Chapter 11 : Kore, Onegai Shimasu;
- Chapter 12 : Gion Matsuri wa Dou Deshitaka?;
- Chapter 13 : Betsubetsu ni Onegai Shimasu.
Published at : Updated