On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Identify comprehensively Arabic alphabet and other basic vocabularies; Recite simple sentences of Arabic; Explain grammar and writing of basic Arabic; State basic Arabic both for daily and academic needs.
- Introduction to Arabic II;
- Understanding Arabic for International Relations;
- Understanding Dhomir continue from Introductory Arabic I;
- Understanding Isim (Nouns) and Fiil (verbs);
- Arabic Script;
- Fiil Mudhori (Present Tense) and Fiil Madhi (Past Tense);
- Greeting People;
- Introducing Someone;
- Personal Pronouns;
- Adjectives/ Naat-Man’ut;
- Isim Fail (Subject);
- Arabic Number System from 20-100;
- Making Small Talk on the Job (Mihna).
Published at : Updated