On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Explain the nature of international law, The subject, the sources and related theories in International Laws, related aspects in Trade International and Economic International Laws; Describe the concepts in International Laws, Trade International and Economic International; Classify every case arise among International Laws, Trade International and Economic International and knowing the steps how to solve the case in each institution.
- Introduction to International Law;
- Nature and Power Binding International Law;
- Relationship International Law and National Law;
- The Subject of International Law;
- The Sources of International Law and Ratification of Treaty;
- Recognition in International Law;
- Territorial Sovereignty;
- Jurisdiction and State Responsibility;
- Succession of State in International Law;
- WTO and Related Agreement and Issues;
- International Economic Law, Subject and Sources;
- ASEAN and Organization in International Economic;
- International Disputes Settlement.
Published at : Updated