On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Define Knowledge Management and other related terms; Explain factors needed in designing Knowledge Management; Relate Knowledge Management to organization strategy; Design Knowledge Management implementation in organization.
- Introduction to Knowledge Management;
- The Nature of Knowledge and Its Aspects;
- Intellectual Capital;
- Strategic Management Perspectives;
- Creating Competitive Advantage with Knowledge Management;
- Organization Learning;
- KM in Products Industries:Case Study;
- The Learning Organization;
- Knowledge Management Tools;
- Knowledge Management Systems;
- KM in Services Industries: Case Study;
- Enabling Knowledge Contexts and Networks;
- Implementing Knowledge Management.
Published at : Updated