On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Explain basic concept of knowledge management, cycle, models, and knowledge capture & codification; Discuss principles of knowledge sharing, application, management tools, strategy and the value of knowledge management; Demonstrate Strategy and the implementation of Knowledge Management.
- Introducing Knowledge Management;
- The Nature of Knowledge;
- Knowledge Management Foundations: Infrastructure, Mechanisms, and Technologies;
- Knowledge Management Solutions: Processes and Systems;
- Organizational Impacts of Knowledge Management;
- Knowledge Application System: Systems that Utilize Knowledge;
- Knowledge Capture Systems: Systems that Preserve and Formalize Knowledge;
- Knowledge Sharing Systems: Systems that Organize and Distribute Knowledge;
- Knowledge Discovery Systems: Systems that Create Knowledge;
- Emergent Knowledge Management Practices;
- Factors Influencing Knowledge Management;
- Leadership and Assessment of Knowledge Management;
- The Future of Knowledge Management.
Published at : Updated