On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Perform depth exploration of a topic of special interest; Explain relevant theories in the chosen area; Evaluate theories and doctrines, and give recommendations where appropriate; Express the ability to analyze various aspects of a topic, review, and synthesize knowledge; Apply various research techniques, find suitable sources of information, and acknowledge them in the research project; Demonstrate effective communicative skills to present research.
- Introduction and orientation to the course;
- The nature of the research;
- Process and possible methods of analysis;
- Define a methodology for data collection and analysis;
- Collect and analyse Fieldwork data;
- Chapter 1 Review;
- Chapter 2 Review;
- Chapter 3 Review;
- Chapter 4 Review;
- Chapter 5 Review;
- Final Review: Chapter 1 – 5;
- Draft thesis submitted with draft conclusions about the research questions.
Published at : Updated