On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Describe the principles of management, the decisions making process, doing and managing diversity in a global environment, ethical behavior, managing change and innovation; Explain setting goals and plans, competitive strategies and traditional and contemporary organizational designs, effective interpersonal & organizational communication, contemporary view of leadership, the control process, creating a wealthy economy and functions of business; Analyze management functions, understanding the economic system, basic forms of business ownership, the entrepreneurial challenge, production processes, the value of motivation, the marketing mix, and financial planning; Apply management and business functions in workplace.
- Managers in the Workplace;
- Managing in a Global Environment;
- Managing Change and Innovation;
- Planning Work Activities and Managing Strategy;
- Designing Organizational Structure- Basic and Adaptive Designs;
- Managing Communication and Being an Effective Leader;
- Monitoring and Controlling;
- Understanding Economics and How It Affects Business;
- How to Form a Business and Entrepreneurship-Starting a Small Business;
- Production and Operations Management;
- Human Resources Management and Motivating Employees;
- Marketing Developing and Implementing Customer-Oriented marketing Plans;
- Financial Management.
Published at : Updated