On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the principles of corporate governance; Illustrate the policies of corporate governance; Sketch the practices of corporate governance.
- Corporate Governance: A Subject Whose Time Has Come;
- Governance and Management;
- Theories and Philosophies of Corporate Governance;
- The Governance Partnership: Investors, Companies, and Directors;
- Models of Corporate Governance;
- Functions of the Board;
- The Governance of Corporate Risk;
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability;
- The Governance of private Companies and Other Corporate Entities;
- Board Membership: Directors’ Appointment, Roles, and Remuneration;
- Board Leadership: The Reality of the Boardroom;
- Board Activities: Corporate Governance in Practice;
- Board Effectiveness: Building Better Boards.
Published at : Updated