On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: 1. Describe basic principle of personality theory; 2. List various theory of personality; 3. Explain basic concept in various theories of personality; 4. Compare personality theories from major paradigms in psychology; 5. Analyze case with appropriate theory of personality
- Introduction to Theories of Personality;
- Approach and Paradigm of Personality Theory;
- Psychodynamic Theories: Overview, Freud, Jung, Adler, Horney, Klein, Sullivan, From, Erikson;
- Behavioral & Social Learning Theories: Overview, Skinner, Bandura;
- Dispositional/Trait Theories: Overview, Allport, Eysenck, Costa & McRae;
- Humanistic/Existential Theories: Maslow & Carl Rogers.
Published at : Updated