On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Explain the basic theories of early childhood education; Analyze the application of psychological principles in early childhood education; Evaluate the existing curriculum for early childhood education.
- Scope and Need for Early Childhood Education;
- Rationale Supporting Early Childhood Education;
- Accountability, Standards, and Assessment;
- The Children and The Families;
- The Teachers and Caregivers;
- The Physical Environment;
- Scheduling and Curriculum Planning;
- Creative Development through Curriculum;
- Social Development through Curriculum;
- Helping Children Cope with Stress;
- Cognitive Development through Curriculum;
- Language Development through Curriculum;
- Physical Development through Curriculum.
Published at : Updated