On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Identity key theoretical aspects and practical applications of organizational behavior and Leadership; Apply OB and Leadership concepts and theories to analyze and improve work situations; Support students own traits and OB and Leadership competencies in the workplace for professional success and as potential organizational leader.
- Introduction to Organizational Behavior;
- Diversity in Organizations;
- Attitudes and Job Satisfaction;
- Emotion and Moods;
- Personality and Values;
- Perception and Individual Decision Making;
- Motivation: From Concepts to Applications;
- Foundations of Group Behavior; Understanding Work Teams;
- Power, Politics, Conflict and Negotiation;
- Foundations of Organization Structure; Organizational Culture;
- Organizational Change and Stress Management.
Published at : Updated