On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Explain major philosophical paradigms or perspectives that enrich the discourse about human; Explain various approaches and perspectives in psychology in historical context; Explain perspective in developmental, social psychology, psychotherapy, and psychology of differences.
- Psychology: Physiological Roots;
- Psychology as a Science: Structuralism & Functionalism;
- History & System of Psychology;
- The Emergence of Modern Science;
- Gestalt Psychology;
- Humanistic Psychology;
- Cognitive Psychology;
- Perspective on Developmental Psychology;
- Perspective on Social Psychology;
- Perspective on Psychotherapy;
- Psychology of Differences: Personality & Intelligence.
Published at : Updated