On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Describe The nature and behavior of chemical bonds; Recognize The basic reactivity of some major functional groups Such as carboxylic acid derivates, amines, phenols, aromatic Compound, benzene, Aldehydes and Ketones; Identify The mechanisms for some of the common reaction types; Classify the Carbohydrates and lipids, forms of Carbohydrates, and chemical reaction; Categorize the amino acids, Peptides, Proteins and biosynthesis protein, ATP, and Bioenergetics.
- Structure Determines Properties;
- Alkanes, alkenes, and alkynes;
- Aromaticity and Benzene;
- Aldehyde and Ketone;
- Carboxylic Acid Derivatives;
- Amines; Phenols;
- Amino acid, Peptides, and Proteins;
- Nucleosides, Nucleotides, and Nucleic acid.
Published at : Updated