On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Identify The nature and behavior of chemical bonds; Analyze The basic reactivity of some major functional groups, such as carboxylic acid derivates, amines, phenols, aromatic Compound, benzene, Aldehydes and Ketones; Identify The mechanisms of same common reaction types in organic molecules; Classify Carbohydrates and lipids, forms of Carbohydrates, and chemical reaction; Classify amino acids, peptides, proteins, nucleosides, nucleotides and nucleic acid.
- Structure Determines Properties;
- Alkanes, alkenes, and alkynes;
- Aromaticity and Benzene;
- Aldehyde and Ketone;
- Carboxylic Acid Derivatives;
- Amino acid, Peptides, and Proteins;
- Nucleosides, Nucleotides, and Nucleic acid.
Published at : Updated