On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Identify basic statistics (data, sample, population, symbolism, and definition); Calculate probability, expectation, and variance; Calculate sampling distribution and estimation; Demonstrate a hypothesis test; Interpret the result of the calculation.
- Presenting data in tales and charts;
- Numerical descriptive measures;
- Basic probability;
- Random variables and probability distribution;
- Some important discrete probability distributions;
- The normal distribution and other continuous distributions;
- Sampling and sampling distributions;
- Confidence interval estimation;
- Fundamental of hypothesis testing: one-sample tests;
- Two-sample tests.
Published at : Updated