On successful completion of this course students will be able to: Provide the basics of statistics that can help the students to college to collect outcome data interpretation and decision making.
- Fundamentals of statistics,
- Descriptive Statistics,
- Random Variables,
- Random Variables Typical Distribution,
- Theory Withdrawal Example,
- Parameter Estimation,
- Hypothesis Testing,
- Introduction to Simple Linear Regression Data Analysis,
- Data Analysis Introduction to Experimental Design RAL, RAK, Factorial, and Pairwise Comparison Test.
Published at : Updated