On successful completion of this course students will be able to: Apply knowledge about Descriptive and Inference statistics in food technology problem; Calculate relevant food technology problems using of frequency distribution, probabilities and hypotheses; Analyze relevant problems in life sciences using simple linear regression, ANOVA and factorial design.
- Descriptive and Inference statistics;
- Frequency Distribution;
- Simple Linear Regression;
- Experiment with a Single Factor: ANOVA;
- Two-factor ANOVA With Cross-classification;
- Introduction to Factorial Design.
Published at : Updated