On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Choose and Design IT/IS Strategy tools and techniques; Manage Organizations IS/IT strategy; Measure business IS/IT strategy; evaluate IS/IT Strategy.
- What Is Strategic Planning Anyhow?
- Why Strategic Planning Impacts Your Growth
- Getting Set Up for Successful Planning
- Strategic Planning for Information Technology
- Managing IT for Competitive Advantage
- Strategy and Execution
- Administration and Quality Control
- Executive Strategy
- Enhancing Value –IT as a Value Driver for the Company
- Controlling Performance –Value-Oriented IT Management
- Reducing Costs – Increasing the Efficiency and Effectiveness through IT
Published at :