On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the importance of hospitality and service excellence as a business value; Demonstrate the knowledge of customer service techniques in dealing with the public and the concept of customer service as a business system; Apply integrated service excellence and service recovery breakdown within hospitality industry as the heart of the business.
- Hospitality Overview;
- Hospitality through the ages;
- The Nature of Hospitality Industry;
- Characteristics of the Hospitality Services;
- case study;
- Group Presentation and Discussion;
- Service Culture;
- The Customer Service Profession;
- Consumer Behaviour;
- Consumer Behavior In Services;
- Communication, Perception, Attitudes, And Personality;
- Listening to the Customer;
- Service Breakdowns and Service Recovery.
Published at : Updated