After completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to prepare financial reports for business entities based on current Global Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GGAAP)
- Able to prepare management reports based on accounting knowledge to support planning, controlling, and decision-making.
- Able to analyze financial statements, management reports, business and control risks and give recommendation to improve effectiveness of entities’ financial performance.
- Able to perform audit field work of financial reports in accordance with Global Generally Accepted Auditing Standard (GGAAS).
- Able to analyze and give recommendations to improve the effectiveness of accounting information system
- Able to utilize the latest technology that can help the process of preparing and auditing financial reports in accordance with Global Generally Accepted Auditing Standards.
- Able to arrange taxation reports of individual and corporate taxpayers in accordance with the taxation laws and regulations.
- Able to solve the tax problems with the right solution in accordance with the taxation laws and regulation.
- Able to prepare investment analysis and give recommendation based on the results of investment analysis for business purposes and decision-making
- Able to apply knowledge of accounting information systems auditing and accounting information systems environment based on the COSO and COBIT standards
- Able to apply the principles of entrepreneurship, ethics and social responsibility in order to contribute to the professional organizations at the local, national, and international
Published at : Updated