After successful completion of the four-year program, students are expected to be able to:
- Develop diverse software using appropriate software development methodologies.
- Apply the principles of design and development of software architecture in the construction of software solutions.
- Apply the latest technology according to software development requirements.
- Administer the conceptual knowledge and mathematical principles related to computing to perform any related computing formulations.
- Administer the conceptual knowledge and algorithm principles related to computing to solve problems.
- Communicate, work in a team, and utilize the latest trends in technology to contribute in the global workplace.
- Design and implement various computer networking environments using different security techniques and routing theories to produce secure and robust networks.
- Design and develop game applications by combining technology with creative art and design concepts to produce good game applications that are able to run on multi-platform environments.
- Apply the six key skills (self-management, planning and organizing, teamwork, problem-solving, decision-making, initiative and enterprise) and foreign language ability to use information technology in the workplace and society.
Published at : Updated