After successful completion of the four-year program, students are expected to be able to:
- Create software application design with the implementation of database system principal design to solve structured and semi-structured data.
- Design software application solution based on problem analysis which can be solved with structured approach in informatics area.
- Assess technology trend in informatics area to deliver alternative solution of software development.
- Develop creative and impactful software products and services, including but not limited to computer networks and security and games technology.
- Apply principles related to computing that is needed in problem solving practice.
- Communicate and utilize the latest trend in technology to contribute in the global workforce.
- Acquire skills and knowledge needed to design and implement various computer networking environments using different security techniques and routing theories to produce secured and robust networks.
- Acquire the necessary skills to design and develop game applications by combining technology with creative art and design concepts to produce an exceptional game application that is able to run in multi-platform environments.
- Apply the 6 key skills (self-management, planning and organizing, team work, problem solving, decision making, initiative and enterprise) and a foreign language as well as using information technology and to be a useful in the workplace and society.
Published at : Updated