After successful completion of the4-year program, students are expected to be able to:
- Develop software using appropriate software development methodologies to produce software with different requirements.
- Apply the principles of design and development of software architecture in the construction of software solutions.
- Apply the latest technology according to software development requirements.
- Administer the conceptual knowledge and mathematical principles related to computing to perform any related computing formulation.
- Administer the conceptual knowledge and algorithm principles related to computing to do problem-solving.
- Communicate; work in a team, and utilize the latest trends in technology to contribute in the global workplace.
- Design and implement various computer networking environments using different security techniques and routing theories to produce secured and robust networks.
- Design and develop game applications by combining technology with creative art and design concept to produce a good game application that is able to run on multi-platform environments.
- Apply the 6 key skills (self-management, planning and organizing, team work, problem solving, decision making, initiative and enterprise) and foreign languages as well as using information technology beuseful in the workplace and society.
Published at : Updated