After completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to create software application design with the implementation of database system principal design to solve structured and semi-structured data.
- Able to design software application solution based on problem analysis which can be solved with structured approach in informatics area.
- Able to assess information technology trend and communication to deliver alternative solution of software development.
- Able to explore, logical reasoning, generalization abstraction, and formal proof in formulating and model problems with specific variables and assumptions through mathematical approach with or without mathematical software.
- Able to construct, modify, analyze mathematical models of a system/problems, assess accuracy of the models and make conclusions
- Able to analyze various alternative mathematical models that are available and present the conclusions of analysis independently or in groups for making decision.
- Able to create software by implementing mathematical models.
Published at : Updated