After complete the study, graduate are:
- Able to develop science, knowledge and information technology using trans and multidisciplinary approach in order to develop an innovative and verified works in computer science that has commercialization potency.
- Able to manage and lead research in computer science with inter and multidisciplinary approach.
- Able to contribute in computer science field development through various applied research that has implication to enhancing the quality of life.
- Able to disseminate study result in computer science field through publication in national or international journal and seminar.
- Able to develop the theory and method in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Management and Governance (MAGO), Enterprise Applications (ENAP), or Emerging Technologies (EMTE) domain.
- Able to create new framework of IT governance and IT government based on available framework.
Published at : Updated