After complete the study, graduate are:
- Able to produce software development methods by using quality measures that can be applied in the software industry;
- Able to provide a breakthrough solutions for inter and multidisciplinary issues using innovative inventions and measurable technology approaches in terms of quality solution;
- Able to contribute in development of computer science in scientific theoretical contributions and product development and engineering in computer science through interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary research that is tested and innovative;
- Able to conduct research both independently and team in inter and multidisciplinary research in national and international that can be justified, tested, and innovative;
- Able to contribute in computer science community and Information systems in initiating solutions of national and global issues using technology;
- Able to develop research road map in a specific area in computer science and Information systems.
Published at : Updated