At the end of the program doctoral graduates will be able to:
- Able to produce software development methods using quality measurement that can be implemented in the software industry.
- Able to provide a breakthrough solutions to the problems of inter and multidisciplinary using innovative discovery and state of the art technology approaches which are measured in terms of the quality of the solution.
- Able to contribute in Research and Development in Computer Science either as scientific theoretical contribution and product development as well as engineering in computer science through inter and multidisciplinary research that proven and innovative.
- Able to manage Research independently and teams in inter and multidisciplinary in the scopes of national and international that can be justified, tested, and innovatived.
- Able to contribute in community of Computer Science and Information Systems in initiating solutions of problems of national and global scope using Information Technology and Communcation.
- Able to develop Research Road Map in a specific area either in Computer Science or Information Systems.
Published at : Updated