Upon successful completion of this four-year program, students are expected to be able to:
- Identify and formulate the root cause of system performance information through data analysis and information on business processes.
- Identify the needs of the database for building information systems.
- Design, create and manipulate and implement computer-based information systems through the study of information systems to develop a strategic plan organizations.
- Design, create, manipulate and implement computer based information system for new business model.
- Apply the contemporary technology in Information Systems of cloud based, mobile, analytics, and Internet of things.
- Implement strategic planning, critical thinking, and design thinking in developing innovative technology solutions.
- Make creative business plan and to construct, innovate and evaluate digital based business start-up.
- Apply project management concepts such as initiation, planning, execution, control and closure of projects to practice information-based systems in an international working environment.
Published at : Updated