Upon successful completion of this four year program, students are expected to be able to:
- Identify the problem of information systems through investigation, analysis, interpretation of data and information, so as to formulate solutions based information system framework to meet organization goals.
- Mastering the contemporary technology in Information Systems of cloud based, mobile, analytics, and Internet of things.
- Mastering project management concepts such as initiation, planning, execution, control and closure of projects to practice information-based systems.
- Mastering the concept of business processes, systems analysis, systems development, database, programming, and project management that are necessary to support the development of information systems.
- Mastering the principles and current issues in business and technology in general in order to adapt with the technological development.
- Able to choose and utilize the resources of analysis, design, and implementation of information systems based on information technology and computing that are appropriate for information systems engineering activities within an organization.
- Able to build information systems using the principles of information systems development SDLC (system development life cycle) to solve information system engineering problems in an organization.
- Able to make creative business plan and to construct, innovate and evaluate digital based business start-up.
Published at : Updated