Upon successful completion of this four-year program, students are expected to be able to:
- Identify the problems of information systems through investigation, analysis, interpretation of data and information, so as to formulate solutions-based information system frameworks to meet organizational goals.
- Master the contemporary technology in Information Systems of Cloud-based, mobile, analytics, and the Internet of things.
- Master project management concepts such as initiation, planning, execution, control and closure of projects to practice information-based systems.
- Master the concept of business processes, systems analysis, systems development, database, programming, and project management that are necessary to support the development of information systems.
- Master the principles and current issues in business and technology in general in order to adapt with technological developments.
- Choose and utilize the resources of analysis, design, and implementation of information systems based on information technology and computing that are appropriate for information systems engineering activities within an organization.
- Build information systems using the principles of information systems development SDLC (system development life cycle) to solve information system engineering problems in an organization.
- Make creative business plans and construct, innovate, and evaluate digital based business start-ups.
Published at : Updated