After completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to identify and formulate the root cause of system performance information through data analysis and information on business processes
- Able to identify the needs of the database for building information systems
- Able to design, create and manipulate and implement computer-based information systems through the study of information systems to develop a strategic plan organizations
- Able to design, create, manipulate and implement computer based information system for new business model
- Able to communicate alternative solutions development and implementation of information systems based on theory either independently or in groups in writing, designing, and prototyping
- Able of identifying and tracking the utilization and use of information systems and Information & Communication Technology is based on the principles of governance.
- Able to use various accepted information systems audit standard or best practice for IS/IT Audit
- Able to examine business continuity and analyze disaster recovery plan.
Published at : Updated