After completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to analyse cases in communication in order to provide a solution with the communication science approach.
- Able to conduct communications research by implementing the theories and concepts of communication science.
- Able to design solutions in communication science approach in order to deal with crisis communication both internally, externally, or community using a various media.
- Able to demonstrate professional ethics of communication that appropriate with the context and relevant purposes.
- Able to write ethically to different level of societies using both, conventional and digital media.
- Able to conduct professional communication to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders using relevant channel.
- Able to recognize and seize business opportunities in communication field.
- Able to produce ethical news program for multi-platform media.
- Able to produce ethical creative program for multi-platform media.
Published at : Updated