After completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to analyze cases in communication in order to provide a solution with the communication science approach.
- Able to conduct communications research by implementing the theories and concepts of communication science.
- Able to design solutions in communication science approach in order to deal with crisis communication both internally, externally, or community using a various media.
- Able to demonstrate professional ethics of communication that appropriate with the context and relevant purposes.
- Able to represent the skills to interact with various society professionally.
- Able to integrate the use of technology and communication skills to build relationships with community, media, government and public.
- Able to integrate business opportunities in the communication field, and implement it to an applicable business plan.
- Able to design, produces, and evaluates the broadcasting program by using mass communication approach.
- Able to design, produce, and evaluate content in digital media and mass media by using mass communication approach.
Published at : Updated