The mission of Psychology Department is to contribute to the global community through the provision of world-class education by:
- Educating students from diverse background with the fundamental skills, knowledge and practice of psychology that are supported by information and communication technology, to prepare them for the career world and/or continue advanced degrees in psychology or other disciplines.
- Intensifying the research ethos and the societal involvement activities, which are directly linked to the national attributes and supported with the latest academic environment and materials.
- Developing and acknowledging all talents for the purpose of positively contributing to the quality of life of industrial community, both nationally and globally.
- Creating global leaders who distinguish themselves as professional in human intervention with psychological knowledge and skills in their work organizations and communities.
- Conducting professional service and career development in psychology and its related area with a emphasis of application of knowledge and quality of life to the society.
Published at : Updated