On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Describe international finance environment, flow of funds, exchange rate and currency derivatives; Explain exchange rates behaviour, government influence on exchange rates, interest rate parity and inflation, interest rates and exchange rates; Calculate Exchange Rate Risk Management ,Forecasting Exchange Rates, Measuring and Managing Exposure to Exchange Rate Fluctuations; Analyze Financing International Trade.
- Multinational Financial Management;
- International Flow of Funds;
- Exchange Rate Determination;
- Currency Derivatives;
- Government Influence on Exchange Rates;
- International Arbitrage and Interest Rate Parity;
- Inflation, Interest Rates, and Exchange Rates;
- Forecasting Exchange Rates;
- Measuring Exposure to Exchange Rate Fluctuations;
- Managing Translation Exposure;
- Managing Economic Exposure and Translation Exposure;
- Direct Foreign Investment;
- Financing International Trade.
Published at : Updated