After complete the study, graduate are:
- Able to analyze films or other artworks related to film as art and aestetic forms;
- Able to produce films as a conceptor;
- Able to use tools to support filmmaking process;
- Able to develop a research-based short film production;
- Able to examine the cultural dynamics of film circulation, consumption, and other film-related contexts;
- Able to apply interdisciplinary knowledge and skills in developing alternative solutions for problem-solving.
Published at : Updated
Let’s relentlessly connected and get caught up each other.
Looking for tweets ...