After completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to conduct social research using communication perspective;
- Able to perform multi-channel communication;
- Able to implement humanity value and professional ethics in communication practices;
- Able to analyse ethical multimedia content for non-mainstream media;
- Able to make ethical program for mainstream media;
- Able to apply interdisciplinary knowledge and skills in developing alternative solutions for problem-solving.
Published at : Updated