Quality Management System at BINUS UNIVERSITY
BINUS UNIVERSITY believes that the implementation of the internationally recognized standard in a quality management system for education institution is paramount. In this sense, the government regulation regarding the national standards based on Permendikbud 3/2020, and ISO 9001 certificate play a role as one of the ultimate international recognition of global quality.
BINUS UNIVERSITY is the first higher education institution in Indonesia that achieved ISO 9001 certification in November 1997, for its application and implementation of quality management system in the scope of design of curriculum and lecture materials, education, teaching, research, and community development.
BINUS UNIVERSITY’s ability to consistently provide high-quality education services meets customers’ demand and applicable regulatory requirements. It also aims to enhance customers’ satisfaction through the effective application of the system, which includes processes for continuous improvement of the BINUS UNIVERSITY’s system. With the vision of becoming a world-class university, BINUS UNIVERSITY has implemented Performance Excellence based on Malcolm Baldrige Criteria since 2008. In 2011, BINUS UNIVERSITY applied for the Indonesian Quality Award that is managed by Indonesian Quality Award Foundation (IQAF), and in 2017, and in 2019 BINUS UNIVERSITY achieved the level of Emerging Industry Leader. The commitment of BINUS UNIVERSITY to become a world-class university is also shown not only by obtaining grade A for the national accreditation from BAN – PT at the institutional level, but also by following international accreditations i.e:
- Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology, Inc (ABET) for Industrial Engineering (2015), Computer Engineering (2015), Civil Engineering (2015);
- TEDQUAL (2018) for Hotel Management;
- Indonesian Accreditation Board for Engineering Education (IABEE) for Industrial Engineering (2018), Computer Engineering (2019), and Civil Engineering (2018);
- ASEAN University Network (AUN) for Computer Science (2019), Visual Communication Design (2019), Information Systems (2019);
- The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) for Management S1 – S3 (2019).
Last updated :