Quality Objectives of BINUS UNIVERSITY
To achieve the quality of high qualification and well-prepared graduates, BINUS UNIVERSITY is committed to applying the following quality objectives and targets in 2025:
- Two out every three graduates work in the global companies or become entrepreneurs within six months upon graduation.
- One out of every three graduates holds certificates of competence.
- All Graduates have international experience.
- One out of every three students participates in the activities of empowering the society which have high impacts.
- All Faculty Members have International Papers.
- 1000 Intellectual property rights have been legally registered.
- One out of three study programs has been accredited internationally.
- The Academic Satisfaction Index achieves 80%.
- The Stakeholder Satisfaction Index achieves 80%.
Last updated :