After completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to apply knowledge in core area of food science and technology;
- Able to design methods in producing safe and high-quality food product;
- Able to demonstrate proficiency in oral and written communication;
- Able to demonstrate professionalism and leadership skills;
- Able to propose the solution for the problems related to food and create innovated food products;
- Able to apply functional food and food packaging knowledges to enhance the values in innovated food products;
- Able to apply interdisciplinary knowledge and skills in developing alternative solutions for problem-solving.
Published at : Updated
Let’s relentlessly connected and get caught up each other.
Looking for tweets ...